Dr. Shrink, Inc. offers a complete line of shrink wrapping products used to protect and/or compartmentalize structures after natural disasters (such as hurricanes) or while remediation/disaster restoration work is being done. Shrink wrap can be used to easily cover entire buildings, roofs, or other specific areas that are damaged. Dr. Shrink’s premium shrink wrap shrinks “drum-tight” and is far more effective than traditional tarps and sheeting. Our durable, weatherproof covering creates a proper enclosure and protects the project from further or potential damage.
Roof repair shouldn't be tricky.
Dr. Shrink can help you learn how to cover a roof; if you’ve ever wondered about an alternative to a tarp on your roofing project then you’re in the right place. Replace your tarps, which break down over time, with shrink wrap by simply fastening it to your roof and shrinking it with a heat tool. With our experienced, in-house training staff, highly stocked warehouse, expert marketing services and experienced sales staff – Dr. Shrink has you covered.
Dr. Shrink’s shrink wrap has a 2 year warranty and can be fit to any roof.
The Dr. Shrink Advantage:
• Saves time and money
• Premium shrink wrap up to 60′ wide and 12-mil thick
• Sleek, waterproof, durable protection
• 100% virgin resin material with maximum UV inhibitors for long-term use
• Our specialty Flame Retardant shrink wrap meets or exceeds all NFPA 701 specifications
Shrink wrap can be applied in the same way as a tarp and offers a wide variety of benefits over products that aren't able to be custom fit.
- Shrinking and welding shrink wrap together offers superior weather protection in every environment.
- Dr. Shrink’s high quality material is more durable than a tarp, which lends to a longer lasting cover.
- All shrink wrap has UV inhibitors to protect it from UV breakdown.
- Consistent results for a clean, professional look on every project.
- Flame retardant shrink wrap that meets or exceeds NFPA 701 guidelines is available.
Identifying what you need to cover is easy and so is applying it when you have Dr. Shrink’s experienced training staff helping you. Check out Dr. Shrink’s Shrink Wrap U training courses so you can start applying these concepts immediately.
Dr. Shrink is a stocking seller of all items listed in the catalog and our experienced staff can help you get the roofing solution you need shipped same or next day.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 800.968.5147 or email us at email@example.com.
Feel free to fill out the Contact Form below with a message regarding your application or questions, and we’ll be in touch with all the information you are looking for.