Complete Package – One Stop Shopping – Boat Shrink Wrap Kits
At last you have the advantage of making one contact for all of your premium shrink wrap supplies!
At Dr. Shrink, Inc., 98% of all orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours from our efficient fully-stocked warehouse located in Manistee, Michigan. Shrink wrap, heat tools, tape and any installation accessory you can think of…WE’VE GOT IT IN STOCK.
Interested in a Boat Shrink Wrap Kit? We have all the products you need to create a customized kit, and experienced salespeople to help you choose the correct products. See below for a brief overview of the recommended products to get you started.
Here’s an itemized list of start up supplies that we recommend for the Marine Industry:
• Shrinkfast 998 Heat Tool Kit (DS-SHFAST998)
• Shrinkfast 998 4′ Extension (DS-SHFAST998-4)
• Strap Tensioning Tool (DS-15)
• 3/4″ x 2100′ Woven Cord Strapping (DS-750)
• 3/4″ Buckles (DS-075)
• 4″ Heat Shrink Tape (DS-704)
• Professional Film Knife (DS-007)
• Ring Cutter (DS-RCUT)
• Safety Gloves (DS-009)
• End Caps (DS-CAP)
• Weather-Tight Self-adhesive Vents (DS-683)
• 14′ x 128′ 7mil Shrink Wrap (DS-147128)*
• 17′ x 110′ 7mil Shrink Wrap (DS-177110)*
• 24′ x 120′ 7mil Shrink Wrap (DS-247120)*
• 32′ x 100′ 7mil Shrink Wrap (DS327100)*
*These are the most common sizes used for wrapping boats.
• End Caps (DS-CAP) & Bottom Caps (DS-BCAP) *as needed
• Zipper Access Door (DS-36) – allows access into the covered object.
• Weather-Tight Filter Vent (DS-683F) – keeps dirt, dust and bugs out of shrink wrapped products.
• ProGARDO CargoPak 300 (DS-PROCDRI) – absorbs moisture within the shrink wrapped object to protect against mold and mildew.
We are your single source supplier offering Dr. Shrink premium shrink wrap and installation supplies, world class customer service, competitive pricing and the most experienced application advice. Everybody at Dr. Shrink, Inc. is more than happy to help at any time. Place an order online or call 800.968.5147 anytime for assistance.