Rhino Cap (DS-RCAP)
Dr. Shrink is improving on its proven End Caps with this heavy duty Rhino Cap. Designed for optimum pierce protection, the Rhino Cap features more surface area, greater strength, and strapping grooves to make your strapping structure easier to create and more durable than ever. The Rhino Cap is designed to keep support poles from poking through shrink wrap on storage covers.
• Improves upon our tested and proven End Cap design by adding additional support and rigidity.
• 100% stronger than existing End Cap design with 20% more surface area
• Edges are strengthened around the entire perimeter to provide maximum strength against snow load.
• Molded plastic base fits 2x4 support post.
• Molded strapping slots allows easier installation.
• Reusable and durable design, so you can use year after year.
How it works:
Use as a replacement to the existing End Cap. Place on the top of your support post. Feed the strapping along the molded slots to prevent slippage during tightening. You may secure your strapping to the Rhino Cap using a heavy duty staple gun, or a nail through the strapping through the hole provided in the center of the cap.
Dimensions: 9" round, 1.8" tall
Sold individually. Full case quantity is 50.
Case Weight: 27 lbs