Multi-purpose adhesive remover – can be used on most cured and uncured polyurethane and polysulfide adhesives, shrink wrap adhesive, decal and tape film, gaskets, seals, caulks, silicone rubber, chewing gum on carpet and much more. Also works to remove film from duct and masking tape, decal residue, residue on decks, etc. It will not harm Gelcoat, Clear Coat, PlexiGlass, AwlGrip or Imron.
1. Surface must be free from dirt, dust, wax and grease
2. Test on small area first
3. For thin stream, hold close to area to be sprayed and depress pump lightly
4. For large areas, hold further away and depress pump firmly
To Remove Shrink Wrap Tape & Tape Residue:
1. Always work from top down. Start by peeling a corner at the top of the tape.
2. Spray a light mist under the tape as you pull it off.
3. Do not allow drips and runs to contact unprotected areas.
4. Spray on rag for final clean up. Rinse with soap and water or Ispropyl alcohol.