The SeatSaver is an all new revolutionary product that is ideal for any pontoon boat with seat backs that are exposed above the upper rail which come in contact with strapping and shrink wrap material. The SeatSaver will protect the seat backs from strapping abrasion while also providing lift-off benefit, keeping the film off the vinyl during the wrapping process. This will give even the novice shrink wrapper the peace of mind knowing their vinyl is protected from abrasion and heat during the shrinking process.
• The SeatSaver protects vinyl seat backs from being indented by support structure strapping
• Fits on all 1.25” square tubing top rails on pontoon boats.
• Provides either a 2” or 4” lift of the strapping over the vinyl seat backs. This product is reversible with strapping receivers at both ends of the product.
• Prevents damage to seat backs from strapping abrasion and heat damage by lifting shrink wrap off the seat backs during the shrinking process.
• Reusable and durable design, so you can use year after year.
How it works:
1) Determine if the 4” or 2” lift off is needed and attach strapping through the knot hole of the opposite side.
2) Push onto top rail, and pull the strap up and around the SeatSaver making sure the straps are in the cut grooves.
3) Bring strapping up to the support post and affix to the opposite side strapping with a buckle- strapping should be pulled tight by hand.
Sold individually. Full case quantity is 50.