July Shrink Wrap News – from the Industry Leader, Dr. Shrink, Inc.
Posted on July 3rd, 2017 | Shrink Wrap Anything with Shrink Wrap and Shrink Wrapping supplies from Dr Shrink, the greatest industrial shrink wrap company.
*To see the entire Newsletter, click here.
• Dr. Notes – News from Mike
“I just want to take a moment to wish you all a very Happy 4th of July on Tuesday! We are putting some finishing touches on our new catalogs and they will be ready for mailing at the very beginning of August. I couldn’t wait any longer to introduce our new products, so there is a special sneak peak of them below in the New Catalog/Products section. My birthday is coming up the first week of July– help me celebrate with a “Cheers!” of your favorite beverage in our new Dr.+ pint glass or Dr.+ Travel Mug! Place any order the week of July 1-July 7 and mention my birthday over the phone– you’ll get a free cup of your choice on me! If you place your orders online, use promo code: CHEERSMIKE. Have a birthday coming up? Let me know, I’ll help you celebrate! Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. I enjoy hearing from our customers- email me at email@example.com.”
• Shrink Wrap for Industrial Applications
This month the Dr. is highlighting products and services as it relates to the Industrial industry. This industry is the fastest growing year-round shrink wrap market and can yield great business as customers demand packaging solutions along with corrosion inhibiting protection. Manufacturers generate a slew of diverse products that come in all types of different shapes and sizes. For those who produce large machinery, they face the challenge of properly storing and transporting the product without inflicting damage. With Dr. Shrink’s complete line of products that are capable of wrapping almost all objects, there’s nothing you can’t protect. Top industrial wrapping specialists can also compete with other protection methods to show a greater return on investment for their clients.
Dr. Shrink offers VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibiting) and Extreme 12-mil options which are perfect for industrial applications. Check out our Steal of the Month section below for a discount this month on all VCI Shrink Wrap.
• 2017/2018 Catalogs & New Products!
We are wrapping up (no pun intended) our final edits of this year’s product catalog; we have included many convenient tools, video links, and other resources that will be easily accessible with your QR code reader on your smart phone. You can find information on our new products for this year below:
– Shrinkfast MZ Heat Tool – is a durable, propane powered heat tool that weighs only 1.75lbs and is one of the industries leading lightweight Do-It-Yourself heat tools. Kit comes complete with plastic carrying case, 25′ propane hose, adjustable regulator and wrench for tightening fittings.
– Ripack 4′ 9″ and 6′ 8″ Extensions – these extensions are used with the Ripack 2200 and 3000 propane fired heat tool. Quick and easy assembly.
– Ripack Gas Cylinder Trolley – robust metal construction and ideal for safely holding and transporting your propane tank, heat tool, and shrink wrap equipment.
– Dr. Shrink’s Corner Guard – this molded plastic corner guard is reusable season after season. It offers superior protection on sharp protruding points on your wrapped object and also reduces the amount of rips and tears in your shrink wrap.
– Dr. Shrink’s European Flame Retardant Shrink Wrap – 100% virgin resin material that has a 12 month UV protection and available in two sizes: 24′ x 60′ 12 mil white or 40′ x 60′ 12 mil white. Our new European Flame Retardant Shrink Wrap passed the Fire Test according to EN 13823 SBI and meets the criteria for: ISO 11925-2:2010, BS EN 13823:2010.
• 4th of July Promotion
Don’t miss our 4th of July promotion – 10% off a Shrinkfast® 998 Heat Tool Kit! Are you a subscriber to our Holiday Promotions e-list? Make sure you sign up to be notified of how to receive 10% off the Shrinkfast® 998 for this holiday!
• Dr. on the Map – July Travel
– July 11th – 14th: ICAST – Orlando, FL (Mike)
– July 17th – 21st: STEP Conference – Chicago, IL (Mike & Bart)